To develop web applications, you will need a server side programming language and a templating engine.
Or, do you? Star Script combines both - smoothly.
- Intuitive and Clean Syntax: No special characters like $%&()@. The meaning of a program can be guessed by casual programmers easily
- Smooth learning curve: ideally, no learning is required to start using this language; every feature can be learned lazily, when needed.
- Strong component support: ideally, people assemble applications much like what they do with furniture from IKEA; they don't build from scratch
- Declarative whenever possible: ideally, application can be built declaratively
- Lean: as small as possible, but no smaller